Join us at the Award Winning Thornton 2nd Thursday Wine & Art Walk! With over 25 places to stop for a tasty libation along with Art Vendors, Live Music, DJ’s and all sots of fun!
Glass pick up is a
Felipe Rodriguez Tequila House
900 E Washington Street
Soco Thornton Park
Jax Thornton Park
World of Beer
Metro Express Pizza
Pizza at Lake Eola
The Stubborn Mule
Anthony’s Thornton Park
Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming
Lambs Eat Ivy
Maxine’s on Shine
Washington B & B
Raw Juicing & Detox
1) $5 flat rate parking at Olde Town Brokers (11 N. Summerlin Ave)
2) Thornton Park Parking Garage with an entrance on N. Eola Dr near E. Central Ave
3) Post Parkside Parking Garage with an entrance on S. Osceola Ave near E. Central Blvd
4) Valet on Eola Drive and Pine Street by The Stubborn Mule & The Abbey
5) Street parking is available
See you at the Thornton 2nd Thursday Wine and Art Walk!
You may contact Jason Lee at 321-695-8266 or via email at ArtsHubOrg@gmail.com for questions about Artist participation.
Thornton Park District is an entity, made possible through the interest, efforts, and generosity of the City of Orlando Main Street Program as well as our many members and volunteers. Proceeds go to the Thornton Park District a nationally accredited Main Street.